ladysmile(devon) or Widecombe bay (devon)or Woodlands

Jul 12, 2007
Visit site
thank graham, the feedback on various sites have said ladysmile is cram packed with caravans and always q for showers that r clean is that about right or is there other things

Oct 24, 2007
Visit site
Hi Andrew, we stayed at woodlands two years ago ,nice large pitches showers and toilet blocks nice and clean the wardens on site very helpful , the nice thing is that when you get on site you have unlimited access to the park so the children have always got something to do rain or shine.

Mar 8, 2007
Visit site
I echo Katey's reply, I would not go back to Lady's mile if they paid me.

People driving to the shower block (normal cars as well as 4 x 4)and drunken behaviour was common when we stayed. The site was also very cramped when we stayed,

best regards, Martin

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
If you have kids Woodlands is brilliant. We took our grand-daughter and she loved it - so much to do. Site facilities were good and decent sized pitches on level terraces.

Aug 15, 2007
Visit site
I would recommend Holmans Wood,near Chudleigh and about 10 seconds from the A38!

The site is simple but friendly.Spacious pitches and has a large childrens play area set in a dip in the middle.Loads of space for ball games etc.

Toilet block always clean and you are well positioned for the area whilst enjoying a simple towing journey(no winding lanes).

A little gem of a park.

Oct 27, 2005
Visit site
Hi Cofton Country is near Lady's Mile and is a lovely site. Would NOT go to Ladys Mile too tacky for my liking. There is a nice pool, fishing lakes at Cofton. It was the first site we ever visited. Denise

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts