Apr 9, 2006
Visit site
Towsure (new catalogue just out) has it, or some garden centres that sell lafumas have it. We got it from our local garden centre to re-string ours last summer.

Feb 17, 2007
Visit site
I found the elastic made our Lafuma sun lounger too soft so re-strung it with clothes line clamping the ends together with a grip intended for wire fencing - a small 'U' shaped thing with a cross bar secured by two nuts - from B&Q.

Jul 31, 2006
Visit site
Lord B,

obviously you haven't lounged in one on a warm sunny afternoon with a cold drink near to hand.

Seriously though they are sooooooooooooooooooo comfortable you just seem to float no matter what position you set them at.

I bought ours in France 2 years ago in a garden centre in the Vendee, only cost 80 euros each.....bargain!

Apr 4, 2005
Visit site
I was given a Lafuma recliner for my birthday in October so look forward to using it this year in the hot summer we are going to get! However at the NEC show this week there were now several copies of the Lafuma and they were half the price. Were they as comfortable - yes they were and comparable in weight, so perhaps Lafuma will have to look out at the prices they sell them in the UK for.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I found the elastic made our Lafuma sun lounger too soft so re-strung it with clothes line clamping the ends together with a grip intended for wire fencing - a small 'U' shaped thing with a cross bar secured by two nuts - from B&Q.
thanks mike & meals , so quick , bought then from towsure about 5 mins after your replies...pete

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts