Lake garda

Nov 17, 2005
Visit site
Can anybody recommend a good site in the Lake Garda area which will reserve a pitch for 5 nights in early June. We've tried a number so far but they all want a minimum of 7 nights stay.

Many thanks

Phil

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
Try the Camping Cheque websites (www.campingcheque.co.uk). There are several sites around Lake Garda - and all accept Camping Cheques for June, suggesting that they don't expect the site to be full - therefore probably no need to actually reserve a pitch. However, I'm sure that they would all accept a reservation for a five day period only. We've stayed at Camping Weekend, which is very nice, at the bottom end of Garda but in the quieter side nearer to Salo.

Apr 16, 2007
Visit site
Phil

Try 'La Quercia' in Lazise. It is a large site with allthe amenities should you want them, but enough quiet areas if, like my wife and I, that's what you prefer. Lazise is a beautiful town with a ferry stop which allows you to explore the lake. The town is also excellent for access to verona and Venice being at the south end of the lake. We were in the site in the middle of May last year and I can assure you that it wasn't busy. They also allowed be to book for 4 days although, in the end, we stayed for 8.

Lawrence

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
There's need to book at that time of year.

Personally I wouldn't want to stop on the lake itself.

Try this one: http://www.camping.it/english/trentino/arco/

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts