Large Porch (Inflatable or Poles)

Aug 23, 2023
Visit site
Hi, can I ask for your comments and suggestions on the above. I am looking for a good quality make porch. I have had an Isabella in the past but not familiar with the current ones on the market. Is there a particular make that stands out? I am looking for one that could be put up by one person, any help on this much appreciated.

May 18, 2006
Visit site
I would go for an Isabella Magnum. they are either 340 or 400. Panels zip out so only the roof to thread through the van. Can be done solo. Have an air porch awning and after 2 X blown poles I don't trust it any more so use an Isabella porch.
Not cheap, but excellent quality and will last for ages(y)

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Isaballa or its offspring, Ventura are the best on the market. Our Isabella Magnum is several years old and looks good as new.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
We use to have Vango air that was fantastic but a Dorema porch awning are well made and you could put them up quite easy and very reasonable priced

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Isabella Magnum with Carbon X poles. Ours has never failed us and is easily a one person set up.
The air awning porches, I have a Kampa Rallye Air , we don't use it, is very heavy to drag through the awning rail.

Reactions: cooky1
Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Isabella Magnum with Carbon X poles. Ours has never failed us and is easily a one person set up.
The air awning porches, I have a Kampa Rallye Air , we don't use it, is very heavy to drag through the awning rail.
Although I may struggle with the Magnum, I can still manage it on my own although it does take a lot longer than when both of us are erecting the awning.

Reactions: Bluetonic
Jul 19, 2021
Visit site
Another vote for the Isabella Magnum, ours reached it's 16th birthday this year and still looks like new and waterproof.
Never had condensation issues that airbeam owners seem to have

Reactions: Buckman
Jan 20, 2023
Visit site
Hi, can I ask for your comments and suggestions on the above. I am looking for a good quality make porch. I have had an Isabella in the past but not familiar with the current ones on the market. Is there a particular make that stands out? I am looking for one that could be put up by one person, any help on this much appreciated.

I'm a bit late on this one, but providing you can stand the outlay, the Isabella Cirrus Air are VERY good. We have the 400 version plus annex. Apart from the cost the other drawback is they are heavy (as are most quality air awnings) but all panels can be removed and I can put this one up on my own, but you do need to be reasonably fit to do it. Photo is minus the annex.yorkshire.jpg

Apr 28, 2023
Visit site
Another option is Telta - new to the market, designed & owned by ex Kampa folk. We’ve got the life 390 and love it. It is heavy but manageable and as above if you take panels out it’s much easier! Also fully polycotton so breathable and all season weathers.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts