Last Respects

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
I, on behalf of myself and my family, would like to pass on my condolences to the family of the late Steve Parkes who sadly passed away on Monday 1st October.

Our hearts and thoughts go out to Jo, Emily and Nathan.

We are thinking of you all.

Love Lolly and family x

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Lolly

That's tragic news indeed, a terrible loss.

Please could you pass on our sincere condolences to the family, those poor children have lost their dad and Jo has lost her husband. I can't imagine what they must be going through.

Love from Lisa and family xxxxxx

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
Hi Lolly

Please could you pass on our sincere condolences to the family, those poor children have lost their dad and Jo has lost her husband. I can't imagine what they must be going through.

I will do Lisa, thanks

Lolly x

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Lolly

Thanks Lolly, if I can help in anyway, you've got my number.

Lisa xxx

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
Hi Lolly

Thank you Lisa, I will pass your condolences onto Jo and the children

Lolly x

May 4, 2005
Visit site
No words can express how Bina and myself have felt since we heard the news.

Steve was one of the funniest ,helpful and knowledgable guys I have ever met and the picture he took of my sons and Mark and Sharons daughter bears testament to his talent as a photographer and will now keep his memory in our hearts.

Our thoughts are also with Jo and the kids and hope that they find the strength that I know they have to cope with this sad time.

Miss you Steve

Brian,Bina,Kean and Joel

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Our hearts go out to Jo,Emily and Nathan at this sad time.

Words cannot express how shocked we was when we heard that steve had passed away.

We are thinking of you all.

Love from Sharon,Mark and family.

Oct 5, 2007
Visit site
Mods please excuse me breaking your rules this one time.

Steve will be truly missed by his friends on the forum and other members, he gave some great advice and help to many.

He was a biker like me and we are getting to thin on the ground.

Respect Steve and sincerest condolences to his wife and family,

cris

Mar 28, 2005
Visit site
I'm so sorry to hear of this tragic news and my heart goes out to Jo and family.

Having had the pleasure of meeting Steve and spending time with him I found him to be one of the "good guys" something that you rarely find in life.

Rest in peace mate

Roy

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Although I said I wasn't going to post anymore I do read the threads and am totally gobsmacked at this news.

I'm saddened and shocked and only hope that Steves wife and children find the strength to help them through this dark period of their lives.

God bless Steve and rest in peace :O(

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
What tragic news - although I never met Steve we had many exchanges of contribution on this forum. I would like to send my heartfelt sympathy to his wife and family on his sad passing. I trust now that Steve is at peace and that his God will look over him. God bless you all.

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
I too would like to pass on my condolences at what is always a difficult and sad time,however please excuse my ignorance but what was Steves forum name as I am sure I will have known him.

Aug 13, 2007
Visit site
I would like to pass on my regards to Jo, Emily & Nathan as well.

Although I never got to meet any of you, Steve was like one of the family.

I am not the Graham W. listed above.

Graham W.

Nov 1, 2005
Visit site
I knew Steve only through this forum, through discussions both friendly and not so friendly.

He always came across as being one whos interests were his passion, and I know he was a man who enjoyed giving his time for the benefit of others.

He will be missed.

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
Hear ,hear to that,whilst I have never met Steve we have 'spoken' on may occasions and his input will be greatly missed by all present and future members of this forum,again my condolences to his family.

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Condolences to Steves family, we are all thinking of you, I met Steve and his family at last years Easter rally and he was a lovely guy,He will be sorely missed by many people I am sure.

Tina xxx

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
My sincere condolences to Jo, Nathan and Emily.

Steve was one of the rare breed that brightened lifes road. Always willing to help, he had a pride in what he had achieved and could achieve, that set him apart. He will be greatly missed.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
What terrible news.

I had not met Steve and only new him through his posts on the forum but would like to pass my condolences onto his wife and children.

Oct 2, 2007
Visit site
hi my name is Darryl and i am (still and always)) the brother of steve.

Steve and myself enjoyed life to the full we would ride our motorcycle (his health permitting) together or go out in our landrovers offroading.

I know one of steve passions was his caravan (ive also got one) and he was telling me how he just come back from cornwall and what a great time he had with jo and the kids, he even went to see our neice who lives in Truro.

He was not only my brother but also my best mate, he was my best man at my wedding (kid you still owe me for getting me to church.lol) and he was always the one i could talk to.

i know he has left a hole (which cant be replaced) in our family but would i replace him.. no

my heart is with jo and the kids who i will help anyway i can. i know i cant replace hime but i will do my best for them.

so next time your all out having fun, cooking on the bbq with the club. look up to the stars and have a drink for him. i know he be looing down on you all wishing he was with you.take care all

R.I.P kido

Darryl

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts