Latest annual survey results.

Page 3 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
I agree with most of what you have written, And i don't doubt the accuracy of the published results, The results give you the answer 42 but what exactly was the question?

Unless you know the scope of the question, answers mean very little.

For example if you were answering a survey question Does your caravan have a water ingress problems, your answer might quite honestly answer be "no But if the question were to ask does the caravan have any history of damp issues, you might might have to say "yes" even though presently it does not.

That is why understanding what the question is is so important, but also the multiple answers need to be able to accurately express your own point of view.

I have often been asked to complete questionnaires, and part way through I have to withdraw because I don't find the answer options correctly reflect my feelings or experience.

I seem to recall that the questions were within the CCC website as the survey was done icw CCC and PC so the questions and structure of the survey were visible within the caravan community via the two portals.

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
I agree with most of what you have written, And i don't doubt the accuracy of the published results, The results give you the answer 42 but what exactly was the question?

That requires Deep Thought 😉

mel

Reactions: ProfJohnL
May 7, 2012
Visit site

For example if you were answering a survey question Does your caravan have a water ingress problems, your answer might quite honestly answer be "no But if the question were to ask does the caravan have any history of damp issues, you might might have to say "yes" even though presently it does not.

That is why understanding what the question is is so important, but also the multiple answers need to be able to accurately express your own point of view.

I have often been asked to complete questionnaires, and part way through I have to withdraw because I don't find the answer options correctly reflect my feelings or experience.
The questions are very straightforward and do not drill down into any great detail. They start with how satisfied are you with your caravan and for things like faults will ask how many and tick the ones applicable, how many visits to the dealer to put them right and so on. It is all very straightforward probably because there will be a limited budget for analysing the results. The beauty of this is that it as an annual survey and so far has had very consistent results.

Reactions: Boff

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts