LB please

Nov 2, 2005
Visit site
Could you ask your lady wife a question for me?

I have received my order from Avon for the Skin so soft dry oil body spray (against the sneaky midges) but they didn't send me the woodland fresh. I've got soft & fresh is this the right one.

On the order page you could see the writing at the bottom.

Is this the same and would it still do the job or get I change for the woodland fresh?

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Smiley, all I can tell you is that a couple of years ago a wife of a member of the S.A.S. had been asked by her hubby to get him some but my wife hadn't heard that it was good for midges so she rang Avon to query it. She was told it was Skin So Soft Body Spray-Woodland Fresh that she required but Avon couldn't advertise it as good for midges because it hadn't been tested for that. Whether Soft & Fresh works she doesn't know. Sorry smiley.

Nov 2, 2005
Visit site
Thanks.

I've had another look at there website and searched but no woodland fresh, I'm hoping they've just changed the name.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Smiley, I have asked Her Ladyship who is all knowledgeable and she informs me that it has changed to what you have, Skin So Soft - Dry Oil Body Spray - Soft & Fresh. She also informs me that in the present brochure this product is on offer,

Nov 2, 2005
Visit site
Personal advisors - good stuff this.

Well I will have my trial run at the end of the month.

Will let you know how I get on.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts