LCD Screen mounting - Lunar CK

Jul 13, 2006
Visit site
Can I tap into your collective knowledge on mounting an LCD screen into a Lunar Clubman 475. I have just bought the van & have yet to see if there is any structure that I can screw into for a screen mount - In the N/S cabinet area. This is my 3rd van after a couple of year absence & a camper. In the first vans I had a loose screen on a stand but the camper had a dedicated area with a mount & it was so easy to use - it was protected & there was no getting it out & plugging it in.

I was wondering if any budding DIY'er had put one into a clubman & thus found somewhere to mount it to?

Many thanks

Marco

Jul 13, 2006
Visit site
Spoket.

Brilliant - thanks - I have not come across the brackets that work from above, only the traditional ones that work as an arm coming away from the wall. Can you tell me - is the bracket you used page 93 - TV13 at the bottom of the page & what size screen have you got on it?

Many thanks for the idea.

Marco

Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
Marco

The bracket is a B-tech BT-7525 flip down bracket

Link to B-tech BT-7525 bracket

I have a 15" lcd tv, which we use in the van

if you follow the instructions i have put in for ( Trucker ) it will work ok. ( remember that the shelfs will be hollow )

Jul 13, 2006
Visit site
Sproket.

Again - thanks for the info. Do you tow with it in situ ? - I think I know the answer when you say that you use a pair of wingnuts to retain when on site. I think there are quick release brackets available as well?

Regards

Marco

Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
I take it down & put it in it's box when travelling

There are quick release clips but they will make the tv stand further away from the bracket.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts