Le Havre Port - Foret De Montgeon.

Jul 31, 2005
Visit site
I will be travelling to Le Havre shortly and wondered if someone could give me some directions how to get from the port to Foret De Montgeon campsite.

Many thanks,

Mike.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Michael

We have done used Foret de Montgen 3 times so far. It's pretty straight forward from the port. You basically drive pass the Ibis hotel and the follow signs for the Jenner tunnel (no problems with caravan - just follow the right signs)and Campsite. If you type the postcode and billage name (76620 Le Havre ) into viamichelin.com and then soom, you should be able to find it! It's not a fantastic site but certainly OK for a noght stop over.

Have a good holiday.

Cheers

Paul

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Michael

We have done used Foret de Montgen 3 times so far. It's pretty straight forward from the port. You basically drive pass the Ibis hotel and the follow signs for the Jenner tunnel (no problems with caravan - just follow the right signs)and Campsite. If you type the postcode and billage name (76620 Le Havre ) into viamichelin.com and then soom, you should be able to find it! It's not a fantastic site but certainly OK for a noght stop over.

Have a good holiday.

Cheers

Paul
Blimey where's the spell checker when you need one!!!! Thats "village", "zoom" and "night"!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
The CC's Bible on Western Europe which you should not be without abroad, is obtainable at good booksellers like Amazon - you do not have to be a member.

That's two product placements in one posting - should be good for a bob or two!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
The CC's Bible on Western Europe which you should not be without abroad, is obtainable at good booksellers like Amazon - you do not have to be a member.

That's two product placements in one posting - should be good for a bob or two!
At only

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I've just searched on Amazon, using 'Caravan Club', 'Campsite Guide', 'Western Europe' and not found the 'bible' - but had some interesting offers of other books on many subjects!!!! Can anyone tell me it's proper name so I can order one? Thanks

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I'm sorry I got the name wrong - its called "Caravan Europe 2005" and the Amazon URL is: http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/1857334000/qid=1123071280/sr=2-1/ref=sr_2_9_1/026-4886890-3971635

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi,

My advice on staying at the site is DONT!!!!We went to stay there last night 06/08 prior to the 09.30 ferry in the morning.The site albeit in a lovely forest closely resembles a cross between a you know who's and a commune,withdismantled vehicles and just general uneasiness about the place.We took one look and drove out.We stayed in the harbour (our first time ever)nice bunch of people all waiting for the morning boat.Take water with you as there are no water taps .McDonalds just down the road if required

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts