Leaking front side windows Alicanto Grande Faro

Apr 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi guys. Apologies for the long post but at my witts end here with Raymond James caravans and my 2021 Bailey alicanto grande faro. Purchased from Raymond James in June 2022 when only six months old as I specifically wanted this model. Paid my £31,000 then after a couple of weeks had a small leak on the front offside small window so had the seal replaced under warranty. Just assuming it's a teething issue drove the five hour round trip, £130 fuel cost and loss of work as self employed to hopefully rectify. Told all sorted and collect when ready. Next downpour and leaking terribly, worse than the previous leak. Kept under cover and then took for its annual service and yet again seal replaced. All ok until the following downpour and the opposite front nearside small window started leaking. I'll cut to the chase and seven wasted five hour warranty attempts later and either one side or the other leaks. If they are Bailey authorised technician's shouldn't this be easy to resolve? When I asked Raymond James about compensation the reply was basically thats the downside of purchasing a caravan so far from home and a £50 discount would be discounted on my next service. I'm looking at going down the legal route but unsure where I stand as it's only covered by Raymond James personal three year warranty as I'm the second owner. Any ideas/advice gratefully appreciated

Attachments

• 20240923_100540.jpg
    20240923_100540.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 2
  • 20240923_100545.jpg
    20240923_100545.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 2

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts