leaking kitchen tap

May 5, 2015
Visit site
Hi. I've just come back from a weekend away in my bailey pageant champagne 2000.
I'm after some advice as I noticed that the kitchen tap has split at the base and leaks.
Do I have to buy a tap with a micro switch or will an ordinary caravan tap be sufficient, also can anyone advise me how to take the old one off. Do I have to take out the fridge below to be able to access it?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Lee

Nov 17, 2005
Visit site
Hi Lee,

I had this problem on a 2000 Pageant Moselle and repaired it by just replacing the spout. They are available a standard spare part and from memory you first remove the top knob to get at the workings.
The part number in white is AK6350 but they were also available in cream at the time

The spout will then slide off the tap.

Regards

Firkle

pmb

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
What tap is it? If it is the whale elegance the spout just pulls out I think. I replaced one on mine a few years ago. I learnt my lesson in that draining it down over winter wasn't enough and you have to leave the taps open as well. I also had to replace the washroom one as well.

edit:had a google and it is an elite looking at that parts no. so will be different to mine.

Apr 30, 2015
Visit site
Lee, your tap should be micro-switch fitted at it's age but a quick and easy way to check is to look in the cupboard under the tap. If there is a micro switch then you will see two thin wires coming out of the bottom of the tap. They lead into a block connector somewhere nearby....in my case they are at the back of the bed locker. But only 'cos the sink is next to the bed !

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts