Leaky Awning

WAK

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi, i have owned a classic for over a year now and used it 5-6 times, 3 occassions it has rained and each time it has leaked all the way across the front of the awning and on the side making the curtains soaking.A friend has told me that it will seal itself but now i am begining to doubt that, it looks like it is leaking through the seems. It has made me wonder if i have it too taught or i should spray it with some fabri-seal. All advice welcome thanks.

Wak.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
if it was going to seal itself it should have done it the first time it got wet,possibly the second but it seams to have a problem.you can buy a tube of SEAM SEAL from most good camping accessory shops use this on the seams,be careful it can be a messy job.fabsil gold is best for reproofing if need be.

WAK

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
if it was going to seal itself it should have done it the first time it got wet,possibly the second but it seams to have a problem.you can buy a tube of SEAM SEAL from most good camping accessory shops use this on the seams,be careful it can be a messy job.fabsil gold is best for reproofing if need be.
Thanks Klarky, is the fab seal a spray !

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts