LED Strip Lighting

May 5, 2005
Visit site
we have added 6 extra stiplights to ours but there are alternatives they are just spade terminals to swap.Ours havent a green tinge tho are yours faulty?

Nov 30, 2006
Visit site
we have added 6 extra stiplights to ours but there are alternatives they are just spade terminals to swap.Ours havent a green tinge tho are yours faulty?
Dont think they are faulty. Had a look at Ultra Leds site and notice they have a cooler white, which i problaby have. However, they can supply me with warm white strip so that should do the trick. Only worry now is how to put them in, or should i say get hubby to install them -not too worried- he is very practical but has not tackled LED lights before - I am told its simple to do

Thanks for your help

Monica

Nov 30, 2006
Visit site
Dont think they are faulty. Had a look at Ultra Leds site and notice they have a cooler white, which i problaby have. However, they can supply me with warm white strip so that should do the trick. Only worry now is how to put them in, or should i say get hubby to install them -not too worried- he is very practical but has not tackled LED lights before - I am told its simple to do

Thanks for your help

Monica
Just a quick correction to my last post.

Saw warm white strip on litewave website not ultraleds

Monica

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts