Les Criques De Porteils french/spanish border

Sep 28, 2007
Visit site
Hi,

Wondered if anybody has been to this site,or does anyone have any information? It's new to les castels,i think, and i don't know its previous name.Thanks,Dave.

Nov 29, 2007
Visit site
Hi,

Stayed at Criques de Porteils this year for 1 week. Nice site excellent showers etc. Had a pitch overlooking the sea. Variety of terraced pitches as site is on hill, we had one of the best views on the site, however no shade but we loved it. Saw other pitches which meant steep climbs to facilities. If you drop me your e:mail address could send you some photos.

regards G

Sep 28, 2007
Visit site
Hi,

Stayed at Criques de Porteils this year for 1 week. Nice site excellent showers etc. Had a pitch overlooking the sea. Variety of terraced pitches as site is on hill, we had one of the best views on the site, however no shade but we loved it. Saw other pitches which meant steep climbs to facilities. If you drop me your e:mail address could send you some photos.

regards G
Hello Gordon,

That would be great if you don`t mind.Could you also recommend the best pitches in your opinion(we don`t mind full sun etc. but i do have children 9 and 6 and a wife that`s nervous of "big drops" unless securely fenced!).We also want to get a kayak so easy access to the beach would be good.(did you have any trouble with jellyfish?).My email is daveandkaren.cook@virgin.net

Regards,

Dave.

Sep 28, 2007
Visit site
Hello Gordon,

That would be great if you don`t mind.Could you also recommend the best pitches in your opinion(we don`t mind full sun etc. but i do have children 9 and 6 and a wife that`s nervous of "big drops" unless securely fenced!).We also want to get a kayak so easy access to the beach would be good.(did you have any trouble with jellyfish?).My email is daveandkaren.cook@virgin.net

Regards,

Dave.

TRENDING THREADS