les pecheurs roquebrune sur argens

Jul 2, 2006
Visit site
we are going to book for aug 2009 hopefully hoping to book a mobile home with outside kitchen area ophea + has any one got any comments on the site and there is a road next to it do you get much road noise.

Jan 1, 2006
Visit site
James

Stayed there in June this year.We had our own caravan I must say I have stayed at better sites. It was not helped by the fact we had rain most days. there was a row of statics opposite our pitch which because of a flooding problem were all raised some 3 ft off the ground so all we could see was the underside of these statics, not good.Then there was the children mostly Dutch but some Brits also. I did not believe they could sreem so long without breathing. I saw the newer statics with the outside kitchen they looked good but the best part we found was the restaurant you could get a good meal there at a reasonable price, staff were very helpful . some road noise but not bad. would I go back NO.

Jul 2, 2006
Visit site
thanks david ,is the site clean and tidy and in your opinion suited for children 17,15,&7 we are hoping to go with another family with slightly younger children we dont like over commersialised sites and picked this because it didnt seem to big but still had pool etc.would you know what the outside kitchen area consists of.thanks again.

Jan 1, 2006
Visit site
James

The site was clean as per rubish etc. bear in mind we were in a caravan on a very small pitch with no grass only red mud and it rained. The statics with an outside kitchen looked new but were very tightly packed in. so much so they nearly touched. the pool was very good I did not use it but was clean and well looked after. If it had not rained so much it would have been better but because we were packed in so tight I would not go back.

David

TRENDING THREADS