Les Pieux from Cherbourg

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Hi everyone, we're making our first trip to France in a couple of weeks' time. To break us in gently, we've booked in at Les Pieux in Normandy. It's only a few miles from Cherbourg but we're not too sure of the route once you're on the D650 to the Super U (whatever that is!). Is there anyone who has been to this site and can provide directions to help us? We'd be most grateful. Thanks in advance. Jane

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Are you going to Le Grand Large? If so, the directions are

Take D4 into the Les Pieux from the D650 , turn left just after Super U supermarket and follow camp signs on the D117/517.

I used to have a map and full detailed directions, not been for 4 years, but I believe it's signposted with the site name. The road down to the site was quite narrow in places but its a great site next to the beach.

Enjoy, I'm going there in September.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Are you going to Le Grand Large? If so, the directions are

Take D4 into the Les Pieux from the D650 , turn left just after Super U supermarket and follow camp signs on the D117/517.

I used to have a map and full detailed directions, not been for 4 years, but I believe it's signposted with the site name. The road down to the site was quite narrow in places but its a great site next to the beach.

Enjoy, I'm going there in September.
Andrew,

Thanks for your reply - yes, it is Le Grande Large. It looked a good site to choose, as it isn't too far from the ferry terminal! We're really looking forward to going and I'm sure we'll cope with going a bit farther afield next year. Thanks again. Jane

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts