let this be a lesson - sat nav

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Got back from a photography event (few nights away). Put the car on the drive. Got out my two camera bags (big rucksacks with equipment in) and laptop, took them in the house.

Then, whilst unloading the car and going in and out the house, my sat nav was nicked.

My own fault really, should have locked the car up. Just a shame little gaylord wasn't asleep on the back seat, he'd have woken up and given the thief what for. LOL!!

Lisa

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi Lisa

so mouth ago I had to put a clam in for ower sat nav.

They was funy about it till I sead I was going to stop my contens-in.

Mark

Aug 12, 2007
Visit site
Phil, Mark is dyslexic.

As I've been friendly with him and Sharon for a couple of years, I'm sure he won't mind me saying that. It's fairly easy to understand what he types, if you just read it through a couple of times. It's great that his dyslexia doesn't stop him from posting.

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
quite right sue, mark has made great contributions to topics over the years and his disability in no way detracts from what he writes. "keep it up mark we know what you mean"

colin.

Jan 19, 2007
Visit site
Hi Lisa

so mouth ago I had to put a clam in for ower sat nav.

They was funy about it till I sead I was going to stop my contens-in.

Mark
Hi Mark. Many insurance companies are very good at taking our money but not so good at paying up. Perhaps if more people voted with their wallets then they would get the message! Denise

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts