Light viewing - caravan related

May 24, 2014
Visit site
An excellent video and I I fully intend to show this to madam. In the viedo, the lassy can clearly be seen emptying the grey waste, and therefore it is safe to assume that she does the chemical khazi too. Gentlemen, our prayers have been answered.

Sep 4, 2017
Visit site
Good luck with that Thingy, tried many times, failed dismally! Anyway now that I know which end to empty from, it's not so bad after all. I can now do it without a full body chemical splash suit on! Rather that than cook my own food!

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Grey13 said:
Good luck with that Thingy, tried many times, failed dismally! Anyway now that I know which end to empty from, it's not so bad after all. I can now do it without a full body chemical splash suit on! Rather that than cook my own food!

Or ironing and the multitude of tasks the unsung heroines undertake too.

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Thingy said:
An excellent video and I I fully intend to show this to madam. In the viedo, the lassy can clearly be seen emptying the grey waste, and therefore it is safe to assume that she does the chemical khazi too. Gentlemen, our prayers have been answered.

My wife says that the lady in the clip is younger and stronger than her. It misses the point that I am 5 years older than my wife. Work on the theory you can never win.

Oct 7, 2018
Visit site
I really enjoy Traveling K, I also watch The Trudgians, my brother is in New Zealand so its nice to see some of the places she goes to as well, as I have as of yet to get over to visit my brother!! (Bad sister)

The Trudgians are very informative! ;)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts