Mar 18, 2005
Visit site
Hi all

Anybody know any sites around lincoln wanting to go the first weekend of july for the airshow at RAF Waddington.Been looking at Hartsholme country park.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We used to go to Bainland quite a lot. The last time we went, we were shouted at because we were pitching the 'van facing the 'wrong' way (we had wanted some morning sun!) and then had to suffer noise from a barn dance in a marquee only a hundred metres from our pitch. This went on until after midnight. Since then, we have preferred the CCC site at Woodhall Spa - no on shouts at us and there is no noise other than the ducks.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
The CC site at Clumber Park isn't that far away with excellent facilities, quiet and surrounded by woodland. There's a 25p toll bridge to cross when heading for Lincoln.

Brian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hello - try Jubilee Park at Woodhall Spa, much nicer than Bainland in my opinion and very central to the shops etc (just a walk through the woods). You can read reviews etc of this site on the UK Campsite Website.

Hope this helps.

Ann

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
If you are going to the Waddington air show & are going to be out all day you dont really want a site with loads of facilities, Bainlands is great but with loads of sport activities on site it costs alot per day especially that time of year

Jun 8, 2005
Visit site
Hi Paul

If you want to join a crowd I believe the Lincoln Branch of the Caravan Club hire a field at the end of the runway. Can't say I have used it myself. No need as I live in Lincoln.

Dave

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts