LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Thanks for that Mark, it was brilliant!

Just what I needed in fact,I've been the victim of pranksters at work today.

I looked in the mirror and I had black ink all over one side of my face - someone had painted black ink onto my phone handset.

I made myself a coffee and left my desk, when I returned, there was cling film over the cup (with the coffee still in it).

My stapler was superglued to my desk (brand new desk I add).

And a 'for sale' sign appeared on my car.

I suppose it's not as bad as having my steering wheel and wheels removed which is what they did to one of the firefighters!!

Lisa

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
well Lisa at lest you can say you will not loes you stapler and nest time you make self a cup of coffee. make the firefighter one.

Mark

May 25, 2005
Visit site
Sorry to hear you had such a bad day, Lisa!!! However, I am sure you will 'get your own back' on your colleagues. I used to work with pranksters, never knowing what they would get up to next. Took it all in my stride, had to as I was the only girl working in that department at the time.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Sorry to hear you had such a bad day, Lisa!!! However, I am sure you will 'get your own back' on your colleagues. I used to work with pranksters, never knowing what they would get up to next. Took it all in my stride, had to as I was the only girl working in that department at the time.
Hi Ann

I don't mind them playing pranks. It seems to make the day go faster!

I'm the only woman where I work too - my colleagues are 50 firefighters and five fire safety officers.

Lisa

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts