list of stuff for a long weekend

May 8, 2010
Visit site
is there a checklist of stuff needed for a first time caravanner somewhere on this site or published elsewhere?

best regards

joann

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Hi Joann

Welcome to the forum.

You will receive more suggestions if you re post your query in the Equipment & Accessories section of the forum but just to start you off I'd suggest:

A Spare wheel

Waste and freshwater containers

A step

Gas cylinders

Leisure battery

A pair of levelling ramps

Towing mirrors

A corner steady winder

Toilet chemicals

Kettle

Crockery

Pots & Pans

May 21, 2007
Visit site
Hi Joann,

Welcome to the forum and the huge world of caravanning. Parksy's given you a good list. Here is another suggestion. Buy yourself a notebook and make lists that you can tick off as you load . for instance :-

MUM

Tops

Trousers

Skirts

bras

etc!

DAD

The same as above(not bras or skirts)

When you have listed all the clothes then list things like, tv, tv remote, cutlery etc.

Enjoy

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
For longer trips we print our caravan checklist off from the list that I've saved on my computer.

Most of our 'caravan stuff' such as crockery, utensils etc stays aboard the caravan anyway so all that we need to remember are the vital essentials such as beer, wine and erm.........., more beer.

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Will start making list on computer, thanks for reminder about levelling blocks, must get some, and loo chems as well.

Been deserted by both Dads, one is doing Yorkshire three peaks with mates, the other is doing DIY, so Mums and toddlers going solo, Oh well more room for our stuff.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts