Little Paddock. North Wales.

Mar 27, 2010
Visit site
We have our caravan on a seasonal pitch here and what a lovely clean site it is. Its got a toilet gents with shower and same for us ladies, plus theres a sink for washing up, with a large washing machine and tumble drier for doing those smalls etc. Its situated in Kinmel Bay just in the right place if you want to tour the North Wales area. Easy to visit places, Llandudno, Colway Bay, Caernavon , Criccith and many more places to many to mention. If you like this area give this site a try its very quiet and the owners are nice as well. U can look me up we are going back this next year. Swift caravan with Burgundy awning in the corner of the field. Look for the Flowers and garden ornaments, thats bound to be us. See you there.

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
been to little paddock last year as I was after a seasonal pitch,suprised to see its location at the back of residential area ,the old fella was a nice chap ,bit to far from any activity for me,about 3 mile walk to sea front

Mar 27, 2010
Visit site
Yes it is a walk to the sea but on a lovely day its prefect. We are going back again this year on same plot. Cant wait.. We always go out in the car because we usually travel around, u can walk into Towyn on a shortcut along side a brook which is the old train lines. Takes abt 20 minutes and comes out where the market is. Great for the market in Tpwyn Tir Prince. Go on give it a try u,ll enjoy the company. Visit us if u come to the site we are in the corner with a burgunday awning and several dogs, not forgetting my son,s little gardening objects.. U probably notice the gardening items and lights outside our van when u came to look around. Hope to see you there.

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
are you doing a seasonal pitch, ? is it hard stand or grass ( wife don't do grass ) . is it expensive for the season ? I am realy considering it at the moment,paying loads of money out when you consider ,storage,chasing sites for pitches,getting ripped of at school holidays ,inconvenience having to haul it in and out all the time & the extra fuel at the moment is driving me nuts.I only get 1 weekend a month these days so hardly do my van justice as it cost me £250 a month just owning it ,

Mar 27, 2010
Visit site
Hi, Yes we are doing a seasonal pitch, its got flags to put yr caravan wheels on with hardstanding for your awning, we pay 1,500 for 26th march through to 31st October. Well worth it for us. Its worked out cheaper for us using petrol to go and come to the site saving on towing as well. They have a washing/laundry room with washer and dryer, seperateladies/mans toilet and showers. The owners are great and it,s so so peaceful lovely. You pay up front when you go on site then thats it until you leave. Electricity included in price. We enquired at a few sites in that area they ranged from 1,850 to 1,500 the cheaper site wasn,t including electric that was an extra 2. 50 per day. If you decide to come along you must come over and say hello and have a brew with us. Corner van with burgundy awning and several dogs. They all well behaved so don,t let them put you off. Hope to see you slimeydy. My names erica.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts