Mar 13, 2007
Visit site
hi, it seems I cannot log out of the forum, just get a white screen with the words " invalid token" displayed in the top left hand corner.

this is after it took 10 attempts to log in. in the first place, is this just me or a system problem.

thanks. colin.

edit, it might be me, the issue is the sign out tab top right corner [near the avatar tab] that I always use to log off with. it no longer works. but using the [log out] tab on the header box of the forum it does.
will use this instead.

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi Colin. Thanks for posting and I am glad you seem to have resolved this issue. If you have any further problems, please don't be afraid to ask.

Apr 9, 2006
Visit site
Hello..........is there anyone there?

Still getting a problem with not being able to sign out on the yellow header and having to do it on log in/out on the reply page.

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi all. Sorry to hear you've had problems – I'll raise the issue with the tech team. Just so I know, those of you who've had problems, which devices are you trying to access the site on and using which browsers?

Thank you.

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site
LizziePope said:
which devices are you trying to access the site on and using which browsers?
Same problem here. Firefox browser on Debian Linux on a desktop PC. Quite a different set-up from colin-yorkshire so it looks like a problem with the site, not the users' end.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts