***Lonesome***

Oct 3, 2005
Visit site
Hi all am i the only silly one that tows my Caravan and goes away on my own,Every body else seem to with one another,must admit it can be lonely and thats why ive got to make my mind up soon about these holidays,,

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
Welcome aboard Eddie,there are caravan clubs run for and by caravanners who do not have a partner and they arrange 'rallies'throughout the country.I came across one such group some time ago on the cc site at Sandringham and they all seemed to be having a great time,and pleasingly they were of a variety of ages.

May 29, 2007
Visit site
If you want to join my husband and i for tea and toast, your more than welcome, don,t visit to early as we are not early riser!

Aug 9, 2007
Visit site
George gets up early in our caravan ... so griddled or is it foremaned hearty breakfast to all who venture within the smell of freshly cooked eggs bacon mushrooms toms , bread and butter oh ok and sausages....Tea too!

Oct 3, 2005
Visit site
George gets up early in our caravan ... so griddled or is it foremaned hearty breakfast to all who venture within the smell of freshly cooked eggs bacon mushrooms toms , bread and butter oh ok and sausages....Tea too!
Hiya all, well i must say your little banters here has cheered me up a bit and now im looking forward to going with the van again,, mmmm 13th to Bury st Edmunds for 5 days then home quick turn round then off to Hunstanton with my telly i hope for ten days,Well Rita and Diane tea and toast sounds good to me,im up about 5 so i will take the dog for a walk,

Aug 1, 2007
Visit site
From eddie 10 Aug 2007 10:47 PM

Hiya all, well i must say your little banters here has cheered me up a bit and now im looking forward to going with the van again,, mmmm 13th to Bury st Edmunds for 5 days then home quick turn round then off to Hunstanton with my telly i hope for ten days,Well Rita and Diane tea and toast sounds good to me,im up about 5 so i will take the dog for a walk,

Glad we have helped cheer you up

5am is a great time to go for a walk i will make sure i've got me lead on lol

You go enjoy your hol and remember sit outside and talk to everyone that goes by you never know might find a toy girl never mind a granny

rita

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
With all these offers for free breakfast from various young ladies I think I will leave the wife behind in future and look out for the offers. I enjoy bacon,egg, laverbread, fried bread and honey (must be local honey not the cheap and nasty supermarket ones) with a few slices of toast and a mug of tea. Any offers?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
With all these offers for free breakfast from various young ladies I think I will leave the wife behind in future and look out for the offers. I enjoy bacon,egg, laverbread, fried bread and honey (must be local honey not the cheap and nasty supermarket ones) with a few slices of toast and a mug of tea. Any offers?
Damn - forgot the fried tomatoes.

May 12, 2006
Visit site
Hi Colin,

Tesco just offer " every little helps " Not the Full Monty.

Liz from Cornwall has legged it to someplace far away.

Stick with the wife it's safer and Guaranteed (well almost)

Frank

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Liz has confided in me of her movements and intentions but has requested that I will not make her e-mail public. I therefore respect her confidentiality, however I have every confidence she will return in the not too distant future.

As far as free breakfast they do say the grass is greener the other side of the fence.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts