Longleat Safari park

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
For the last two years we have gone to the CC site there and enjoyed buying passport tickets to allow us to go any time or day while we are there.If you do the same as us check the longleat safari park website as you wil see they are not using passport tickets anymore.
As it is a five hundred miles round trip for us it is not worth it also the extra cost for the two day only tickets the sell.
Bob

Aug 4, 2005
Visit site
Hi Bob,
We've visited the site a couple of times in the past and enjoyed using the passport tickets. The withdrawal of these does limit the flexibility of when you can do what a little. When we went we bought our tickets via Tesco vouchers, just checked and you can still get a one day entry ticket with £7.50 worth of Tesco vouchers. For anyone who shops at Tesco anyway it's still not a bad way of using the vouchers.
Don't imagine we will be back in the near future, been twice and at nearly 700 mile round journey it's not high on the agenda for another visit.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Along with the restrictions they now have on dogs, Longleat has now been struck off my places to visit!!!!!
We went some years ago with our grandson, now have a grand daughter too, and we got 2 passport tickets via the Tesco points deal. We used them during the week as and when we wanted and the little rides like the coffee cup where free for the little ones.
We did consider going again last year but said no thanks due to some changes, it's a def NO NO now.

Feb 15, 2006
Visit site
Bri I think that dogs are allowed back on and as a cc member you can now get 30 percent off tickets prices when you show your cc card it's on the cc website. Or just get your tescos voucher ones

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi, re dogs, they are not allowed in the grounds or around attraction any more. They are restricted to the dog walk, which from memory was a small wooded area adjacent to the CC site and a path they have built to the local pub. The latters NOT BAD
smiley-laughing.gif
but you used to be able to roam the grounds even after hours with the dog. If you go for the attractions, you cant' be leaving your dog in the van especially if it,s hot!!! As for prices, Thanks I will have to check that out.
Bri

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts