looking for a club to join

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi I'm looking for a club for a friend to join ,for people who are single and caravan alone. As clubs like the caravan club is more of a family club, or most people are with somebody.

When i say single I mean single over 50 up.

May 25, 2005
Visit site
Last year we visited the C&CC at Wolverley. During our stay we noticed there was a meeting of 'Singles' all 50+ (some considerably older!) on the site. They were a mixed bunch: tents, caravans and motorhomes! They really appeared to enjoy their stay. Perhaps you could look on the web or, alternatively, contact the above site to see if your friend can be put in touch with this particular club. Hope this helps.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Moth

You do not say if male or female but have a look at

www.suntreckers .co.uk see what you think.Everyone is made welcome, from tent to motorbus.

Jim M

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
My sisters fathering law has just become widowed, and used to caravan a lot when his wife was alive, and wants to continue, but with single people clubs, where you would not feel left out, where they organize things while you are there, he is 70 years old but acts more like a 50 year old. very active. young at heart

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts