Lord B

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi everyone.

I sincerley hope that this is not an insensitive question but I cannot recall any posts from Lord B for months.

Where is he?

Al

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I do not think it isi insensitive, he has been absent for some time and neither has he been posting on the other forums he used.

I sincerely hope he is ok and just been away on an extended break.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I often have personal e-mails from the good Lord B. and I can assure you that he is alive and well and that all is OK. He appears on his postings to be his old wicked (funny) self.

Mar 11, 2007
Visit site
And he has now joined the ranks of the great unloved ------ he has bought a 4x4!!!!
And he has now joined the ranks of the great unloved ------ he has bought a 4x4!!!!

Is that why he has been quiet of late???????

Jan 31, 2008
Visit site
How come no one is being honest on here? Unless I have been advised incorrectly?

The info I had was that LB was banned for life on Practical Caravan forum. No idea why. However, he's alive and well on other forums such as my own - www.carryoncamping.org

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
But only just returned after a long absence, due I believe to the pettiness of the forum operator. Although, of course, I may be wrong. That's only the reason I no longer suscribe.

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Legsmaniac, you information is totally incorrect about LB being banned for life from this forum.

Maybe you should get a better source of information

G

I understood that Lord B is a moderator on another forum.

Disatisfied by petty remarks and poor policing of the caravan forumS.

I believe he just stays away now.

Sorry if I've got it wrong.

Jan 31, 2008
Visit site
"But only just returned after a long absence, due I believe to the pettiness of the forum operator. Although, of course, I may be wrong."

You are wrong. Or at least, he never told me that and told me a very different story.

"Legsmaniac, you information is totally incorrect about LB being banned for life from this forum. Maybe you should get a better source of information."

Apologies if I got it wrong but what better source of information than from the horses mouth?

Feb 24, 2008
Visit site
Sorry, I just have to post .....

Legsmaniac, if your forum is so good, why do you bother yourself to stir up the proverbial on this one??

Nobody can post on your forum without you getting your oar in with your churlish points of view, anybody would think you had nothing better to do. It would be a relief if you could keep your incessant ramblings to your own forum so people like myself can have a break from you.

Jan 31, 2008
Visit site
Valerie,

I don't recall posting anywhere that I considered my own forum "is so good". I merely posted what that LB was there and so he's not disappeared off the face of the Earth.

If you want relief from my "incessant ramblings", don't read them. =)

Feb 24, 2008
Visit site
If only I had a choice! You love your own voice so much you're absolutely everywhere - I'd like to know how many posts there are that you haven't got your spoke into!!

Get a life for goodness sake!

May 4, 2005
Visit site
That told ya Gary ;O)

Anyway Lord B told me he was going away to have a sex change,long overdue IMHO

Changing his name to ...

..oh what was it?

began with a 'V' I think.

Brian ;O)

May 25, 2008
Visit site
He was spotted in the line at the demo in Luton. He was the one incognito with the veil and flowing robes,shouting Poles go home. Not like the soldiers who were in step L B out of step again.

If that dosen't flush him out nothing will heheheheheh

Apr 22, 2006
Visit site
He was spotted in the line at the demo in Luton. He was the one incognito with the veil and flowing robes,shouting Poles go home. Not like the soldiers who were in step L B out of step again.

If that dosen't flush him out nothing will heheheheheh
Frank it will take more than that to flush him out as he is giving the Sorrie a shakedown towtest fro a few days.

Aug 10, 2008
Visit site
You do have to admire the elusive LB, He has the ability to make things happen even when not actually participating!

Hell he can even make normal sane persons,act out of character, and loss the plot somewhat!

Well played old boy.. brilliant....

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts