Lord B

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
I think that you might be referring to your 'Aussie Politician' topic which I've recently deleted.

This is a caravan forum Euro, unfortunately we just don't have the necessary resources to enable us to host the contentious political stuff on this forum.

G

I think that you might be referring to your 'Aussie Politician' topic which I've recently deleted.

This is a caravan forum Euro, unfortunately we just don't have the necessary resources to enable us to host the contentious political stuff on this forum.
Kindly email me Parksy

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Lord B is his own man - he will return as and when he sees fit and no cajouling by anyone here will make him change his mind. He is one hell of a guy and (even though he has something against the Welsh LOL) I respect and admire him for his individual stance. Good on you sir.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
What is his individual stance then Colin? just wondered as it might give us an insight as to why he's not posting on here.

Lisa

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Wish I hadn't asked now. I only enquired because his wit and humour were missed.

Had I have known that this petty bickering and playground mentality were to happen I would not have bothered.

Maybe this forum HAS passed its best before date as some people have alluded to.

Al

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts