Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
whits up wi the lordy boy, seems kinda quite recently.

has his stately home been taken from him and hes in despair, brought down tae earth along wi us meaningless serfs ?.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Wassup highlander??

I'm still around but I lost my internet connection for a couple of days but I can't grumble. It's only the second time since I had broadband in 2001 so well done BT.

I decided to take advantage of the down time by editing my pics, I'm making a family tree DVD. At the same time I can keep an eye on Her Ladyship and keep her organised. I felt so sorry for her in the past when she had to clean whats left of the Braykewynde moat. Having to suck on that hose to get a flow going and seeing her spitting out sludge wasn't doing her any good. It must have been taking a toll on the poor girls lungs as well, having to suck that hard, although she's had plenty of practice.

With her health in mind I did what any loving, caring hubby would do, I bought her a Pond Vac.

Although it's cold outside the moat needs doing before the frogs spawn around the beginning of March but because of her caring nature she will suffer anything the weather throws at her for the sake of hearing the first 'ribbit' of the year :O)

I have no fear of her not being up to the task of this sludge gulping because she has plenty of stamina and even has muscles in her spit.

She insists on doing the job rather than me telling me to carry on with my editing etc. because as a female she couldn't possibly attempt such technical skills ... heh! heh! heh!

Now back in the corner :O)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts