Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time Running Out To Claim Jackpot Monday January 2, 11:05 AM

The deadline to claim a £9.4m National Lottery jackpot expires later today.The 180-day limit for claiming the £9,476,995 Lotto jackpot prize runs out at 17:30.If the owner of the mystery ticket does not come forward in the next few hours, the money will be donated to good causes.

Lottery organiser Camelot said the ticket had been purchased in the Doncaster area of South Yorkshire in July.

It informed local people about the ticket in an attempt to trace the missing winner - but

without success.

Just before Christmas, the stars of the town's pantomime Aladdin joined the attempt to track down the ticket's owner.

It was bought for the Lotto draw on July 6, and the winning numbers were 03, 12, 17, 36, 44 and 49.

The potential winner is the only one of 522 jackpot winners in 2005 yet to come forward.

If a ticketholder does come forward today, he or she will have missed out on £211,000 in interest which could have been earned if the money had been invested in July.

To date, the largest unclaimed prize was a £7m ticket bought in Belfast for a draw in August 2004

Just can not see how they y they a not claming.

I now would be sleeping out side the clams office waiting to get my prize if I won the big one.

Mark

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts