Lovely weather today

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
In the past week saw the fly curtain had sprung up and come out of its slot, no problem apart from rewinding it as it had gone at an angle. Then noticed the "draught strip on the back of it had come off , or so I thought. It had never been on since we bought the caravan . Bought strip from O Leary and fitted it . Being inside the caravan started me to look for other jobs just to be in there. Today still with that "holiday" feeling got all my fishing gear out on the lawn and spent enjoyable few hours with only interruptions for tea/coffee . What can I do tomorrow?,

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
In the past week saw the fly curtain had sprung up and come out of its slot, no problem apart from rewinding it as it had gone at an angle. Then noticed the "draught strip on the back of it had come off , or so I thought. It had never been on since we bought the caravan . Bought strip from O Leary and fitted it . Being inside the caravan started me to look for other jobs just to be in there. Today still with that "holiday" feeling got all my fishing gear out on the lawn and spent enjoyable few hours with only interruptions for tea/coffee . What can I do tomorrow?,
Give the caravan a good wash and wax that your job tomorrow

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Well today I dismantled the boards along the longest part of the garden to increase the width of the beds. Now increased these to 5 ft width and 850 kg of topsoil now on order to fill the new gap. Despite some indoor exercises during winter actually wielding a spade, wrecking bar etc was quite hard work. But the boards are all back in place and ready for the top soil to arrive.

Next job is trying to recover a lawn from what’s been a spaniel free for all area, and do the annual maintenance on the mower. 🤩

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2020
Visit site
Two potted lilies, very large and pot bound. Had to smash the expencive pots off them. ☹️ Then split each into 4. Gave 6 away to neighbours and friends. Tomorrow we have got to get two more pots for the ones we have saved.

58CD76FF-536C-48F8-9C44-84AAABD393BD.jpeg

Pruned 8 roses and deflowerd a palm. Now completely knackered.

John

Reactions: Beachball
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Well today I dismantled the boards along the longest part of the garden to increase the width of the beds. Now increased these to 5 ft width and 850 kg of topsoil now on order to fill the new gap. Despite some indoor exercises during winter actually wielding a spade, wrecking bar etc was quite hard work. But the boards are all back in place and ready for the top soil to arrive.

Next job is trying to recover a lawn from what’s been a spaniel free for all area, and do the annual maintenance on the mower. 🤩
Hi otherclive busy time you had hope it all goes to plan

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Two potted lilies, very large and pot bound. Had to smash the expencive pots off them. ☹ Then split each into 4. Gave 6 away to neighbours and friends. Tomorrow we have got to get two more pots for the ones we have saved.

View attachment 1220

Pruned 8 roses and deflowerd a palm. Now completely knackered.

John
Picturesque plant beautiful cared for

Jun 16, 2020
Visit site
Picturesque plant beautiful cared for

Really no care needed, just take out of the pot and split into 4 about every 5 years. Then just water and strip out dead growth. That how I was given it, must be 25 plus years ago and how I spread it to others now.

The plant that just keeps giving.

John

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts