Lower Normandy

Jul 15, 2005
Visit site
Hi Lolly,

When you say "Lower Normandy" do you mean the department of "Basse Normandie", or are you thinking of lower as in South?

If you mean Basse Normandie, any preference for Calvados, Orne or Manche?

Robert

Jul 15, 2005
Visit site
Lolly,

Over the past few weeks, I'd given up try to post this:

CALVADOS

The two Castel sites near Lisieux, Camping Le Brevedent and Chateau Camping Le Colombier are both good, but close at the end of September.

Camping La Vallee de Deauville, is near the famous resort towns of Deauville and Trouville. I know this site is open in November.

Camping Les Capucines, near Pegasus Bridge in Ranville, is open all year - it's used a lot by people catching the Caen ferry.

Robert

Jun 8, 2005
Visit site
Lolly,

Over the past few weeks, I'd given up try to post this:

CALVADOS

The two Castel sites near Lisieux, Camping Le Brevedent and Chateau Camping Le Colombier are both good, but close at the end of September.

Camping La Vallee de Deauville, is near the famous resort towns of Deauville and Trouville. I know this site is open in November.

Camping Les Capucines, near Pegasus Bridge in Ranville, is open all year - it's used a lot by people catching the Caen ferry.

Robert
Lolly

Le Columbier has more space than Le Brevedent, both are nice

though. I will definately return for a holiday to Le Columbier. I will be using it as a stop off next week on the way down to the Loire Valley.

Cheers

Dave

TRENDING THREADS