Lunar Caravans e-mail

Jul 18, 2006
Visit site
Hi

Any member know Lunar Caravans e-mail address please. I have tried twice making an enquiry using there web site but as yet no response. I am trying to find out two external dimensions on the single axle Solaris to see if it will fit in my garage. Maybe if any member owns a Solaris they maybe able to help me.

John

Jul 18, 2006
Visit site
Landroverman & Jo-anne

Been in phone contact with Lunar today all now sorted. They e-mailed the two dimensions I requseted plus a detailed dimensioned photo of the "A" frame. Well done Lunar!. No as yet I have not received the 2007 brochure are there many changes.

John

May 21, 2005
Visit site
Landroverman & Jo-anne

Been in phone contact with Lunar today all now sorted. They e-mailed the two dimensions I requseted plus a detailed dimensioned photo of the "A" frame. Well done Lunar!. No as yet I have not received the 2007 brochure are there many changes.

John
Well done Lunar???? Its a pity they don't tranfer the warrenty with there caravans, bought a 6 month old lexon and was told by Lunar that the warrenty stops with the 1st owner. Shame..great caravan, let down by the makers!!

Is this common?

Sep 25, 2005
Visit site
Because of all our problems we tried to email them numerous times - including email addresses given to us by our dealer....

They have never replyed to any of them.

TRENDING THREADS