Lunar Chateau Aerial

May 24, 2005
Visit site
Hello,

Would be grateful for any assistance, regarding my Lunar Chateau 450 (2003 Model).

I am at a loss to locate the exterior TV Aerial for my caravan. The inside attachment is easy to find, but where o where is the exterior attachment.

Any clues?

Simon.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
lunar chateau 450 does not come with an external aerial(status i think you mean) it actually has the fittings ie aerial sockets inside(next to sink wk top i think) and outside so you can connect an external aerial im afraid youll have to purchase an aerial

May 24, 2005
Visit site
Hi Klarky,

Thanks for your reply.

Apologies for my missunderstanding. Its actually the external socket that I am looking for. Just simply can find it anywhere.

Prepared to buy an external areial but need something to plug it into.

Hope you can help again.

Simon.

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
HI

have 2004 lunar zenith and the external socket on that is next to the water pump(on the other side of the van that the door is on, )it's hidden under a cover but if you havn't seen one its probably in a totally different place and this post will be absolutely no help at all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 1, 2005
Visit site
Hi,

I have got a Lunar Chateau 500. I believe the cable from the internal aerial socket can be found at the top of the wardrobe. This is for an option of an external aerial which would be mounted on the roof above the wardrobe. What I have done is mounted an external aerial socket and connected into this cable

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts