Apr 4, 2005
Visit site
Hi Peter

Can't help with the Delta but we bought a new Lunar Quasar in 2007. We looked at all manufacturers and found this Lunar to have some of the better finishing touches etc. than other manufacturers. We have since been pleased with our 'van, have had no major problems and don't regret our choice, especially when you read other postings of snags etc. Lunar used to be known as 'leaky lunar' but our first damp check recorded no problems and I think they may have improved their game.

I think generally Lunar can compete with any British manufacturer, although I have to be honest and say that I think the German 'vans still have the edge on build quality. However, we are pleased with our Lunar so consider the Delta if you like it.

Aug 28, 2005
Visit site
i have the 2007 Lunar Lexon 640 T/A island bed ,the only trouble we had was with sliding door ,i thought they were expensive compared to Bailey ,because we didnt get any wheel locks , no spare wheel or carrier ,no jack ,no winter covers for fridge ,allthough we did get a

Mar 16, 2008
Visit site
i have the 2007 Lunar Lexon 640 T/A island bed ,the only trouble we had was with sliding door ,i thought they were expensive compared to Bailey ,because we didnt get any wheel locks , no spare wheel or carrier ,no jack ,no winter covers for fridge ,allthough we did get a

Aug 25, 2008
Visit site
Hi Peter

Just bought a Delta RS and took delivery of it a few days ago. There are some bargains to be had at the moment by buying a 2008 van - you'll get a decent discount and the '09 vans will be subject to a price rise, which increases the saving.

The RS is a nice van although we'll not use it until next week, so I can't give you an assessment based on experience. We have been caravanning for 30yrs and are impressed with the Delta. There has been some negative press on various forums with comments about what amiunts to the minor niggles that you'll get with any manufacturer.

If you want to keep in touch I'll let you know my thoughts afer the first outing.

WAB

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts