Lunar Venus 320/2 ?

Feb 25, 2017
Visit site
We are just about to part company with quite a few Stella coupons on a one owner - fully serviced - low use - added bells and whistles late 2013 Lunar Venus 320/2. I have read everything I can find on them, but only one review which was pretty good. They seem very few and far between, which I am not sure if a bad or good thing. Has anybody got one, seen one, written one off? Any advice / help / other very welcome. If they are a disaster on wheels its not to late for us to bin the idea! Thx. Simon.

May 27, 2014
Visit site
Certainly a nice little caravan - I prefer having a standard space heater rather than the type fitted in the venus - have you considered the CARAVELAIR ANTARÈS 335

May 7, 2012
Visit site
The Venus is a fairly new model launched by Lunar as a new brand and has taken some time to really get to be known. They are basic but a reasonable standard and did well in the PC customer survey coming second. The caravan should be a good buy but as with all makes do have it checked for damp, it probably will be dry but it is essential to be sure.
The Caravalair would have to be new and at best they are idiosincratic.

May 7, 2012
Visit site
It has odd ideas like having the oven under the wardrobe. On a cold day that might help.
The heating is gas only which might be expensive if you use it in winter.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts