Lutz or anyone.........................

Nov 2, 2005
Visit site
Hi.Can anyone translate the website for ADAC. Very little is in English or answer a few queries..
1 Does the cover offered include replacement car for towing if any mishaps happen?2 How much does it cost to add children on??
3 What in brief is covered??
4 How do I take it out?

I know its been covered before but have just looked at CC red pennant and OMG. I'm seriously thinking that I have to do something here.... I know RP are good have been with them for a few years but just a basic all in 2 weeks is £160.

If anyone can help going on hols next week so nothing like being on a dead line!!!!

Nov 2, 2005
Visit site
I#ve looked at the page that you gave.

As it stays you cannot be a member unless you have a german address how do they get around that little hic cup.

Plus if you have to be repated do they do that from there?

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
We have no problems getting sorted with ADAC we have been members for 2 years and there are many British members. You must take the Plus cover. If you sign up Google Toolbar it has Translate and it will automatically translate any website from any language to English you just set the language as German to English. If you have a look on my website all the infor for ADAC is on there including the email addresses to contact someone they all speak perfect English.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts