Mag

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Get this 'captain' person removed from the forum. Not only does he insult people who he assumes are not 'as highly articulate' as himself, he's also a silly little person who likes to insult women too.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I have a few questions on this:

How do you know how tall he is?

How do you know he's silly?

Why do you think he "enjoys" insulting women?

It's all speculation. I say Capt'n is not guilty of all charges.

May 4, 2005
Visit site
Pete ,In your topic titled "go touring website" you complain about the amount of postings of a non or loose caravan nature,"If you havent got anything to say don't say it"I think you said.But here you are defending the main culprit.....Please explain.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Pete

True I don't know how tall he is, I made an assumption there, most unusual for me.

I know he's silly because I've read some of his postings.

I don't just think he enjoys insulting women, I know he does as I have been on the receiving end of some of his insults.

Hope that clarifies things for you.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Pete

True I don't know how tall he is, I made an assumption there, most unusual for me.

I know he's silly because I've read some of his postings.

I don't just think he enjoys insulting women, I know he does as I have been on the receiving end of some of his insults.

Hope that clarifies things for you.
I think Stinky Pete is easily confused. I read "little" as smallminded - not small in stature.

I agree with Brian - very much "pot calling kettle black" here

Mind you I am noticing a trend - Those with silly names make the silly contributions.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I think Stinky Pete is easily confused. I read "little" as smallminded - not small in stature.

I agree with Brian - very much "pot calling kettle black" here

Mind you I am noticing a trend - Those with silly names make the silly contributions.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Clive I only try to inject a bit of humour to the forum and also to provoke a response into what can be very contentious issues, otherwise the forum would be discussing the pro's and con's of sink drainers ......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Humour I enjoy the vindictive comments made previously I for one can do without.

I think far less of you as a person as you have not had the maturity to offer an appology even if your intentions were non-maliceous.

You are in my opinion trying to hide behind some facade of being a clever humourist.

lh taking the bait??

Oh please.

Last responce from me on this.

May 4, 2005
Visit site
Thanks Patricia,Everyones entitled to an opinion but I dont really see how you came to yours,maybe you can explain?By the way,I have a very lovely wife who I have been married to for 8 years and as for my life ,with 2 wonderful children how could it get any better?

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
patricia

If you had been one of the people who been insulted dye captain kangaroo rye marks In the past. what we thick of him. NEED I SAY ENY THICNK ELS? Mark (To put thins in cap is shouting).

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Brian,

You ask for a lot of things to be explained to you. I'm sure you have more inteligence than you give yourself credit for.

Just incase you're not trying to wind me up. The Captain tries to inject a bit of humour here and there without striking up a conversation and waisting forum space. On one occasion, he got caught out and now there is small campaign building up against him.

You (and I) have to be careful how we view people in these formus as they are usualy completely different than you'd expect and text messages can be read many different ways.

I'm more than happy when people have a crack at me about my messages involving anti 4x4, adult only sites, wind breaks, dogs etc. It makes the forum much more interesting than "what are you going to brink back from France" or "Will my car tow this" etc. But I think it's wrong to have a personal attack at some-one you have never met and don't know them.... That's why I'm, defending the Captain (plus that fact that I was in the R.N. and can't help fighting for officers).

Pete

May 4, 2005
Visit site
Brian,

You ask for a lot of things to be explained to you. I'm sure you have more inteligence than you give yourself credit for.

Just incase you're not trying to wind me up. The Captain tries to inject a bit of humour here and there without striking up a conversation and waisting forum space. On one occasion, he got caught out and now there is small campaign building up against him.

You (and I) have to be careful how we view people in these formus as they are usualy completely different than you'd expect and text messages can be read many different ways.

I'm more than happy when people have a crack at me about my messages involving anti 4x4, adult only sites, wind breaks, dogs etc. It makes the forum much more interesting than "what are you going to brink back from France" or "Will my car tow this" etc. But I think it's wrong to have a personal attack at some-one you have never met and don't know them.... That's why I'm, defending the Captain (plus that fact that I was in the R.N. and can't help fighting for officers).

Pete
People who leave comments should state their reasons why they have said them.There is a differance between humour and personal comments based on someones ability,gender or preferences.If you think it is wrong to personally attack someone you have never met as you state I suggest you read some of the 'captains' previous comments it may change you mind.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
patricia

If you had been one of the people who been insulted dye captain kangaroo rye marks In the past. what we thick of him. NEED I SAY ENY THICNK ELS? Mark (To put thins in cap is shouting).
I was agreeing with everything that Ih said...I have been insulted by captain before.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
People who leave comments should state their reasons why they have said them.There is a differance between humour and personal comments based on someones ability,gender or preferences.If you think it is wrong to personally attack someone you have never met as you state I suggest you read some of the 'captains' previous comments it may change you mind.
here here,well said.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hey Patricia, I don't ever remember insulting you, can you elaborate? I do remember insulting Clive but that was after he insulted me .............. or was it Graham or dusty or brian of st albans or was it................ oh i give up I must have insulted you for something, did i say you shouldn't drive a pink car or something?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I have a few questions on this:

How do you know how tall he is?

How do you know he's silly?

Why do you think he "enjoys" insulting women?

It's all speculation. I say Capt'n is not guilty of all charges.
Cheers Stinky, I just do not know what I have done to insult lh, I have never posted a message to her or about her ................ perhaps lh can expand on this or is she just out to cause trouble?

May 4, 2005
Visit site
For those of you wondering what the "foul language" was it was the word cr*p.May I appologise to stinky pete for using such a foul and disgusting word and hope he doesnt hear anything else as bad in the course of his day to day existance.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts