Malvern C.C. Site Speed Ramps

Dec 23, 2006
Visit site
I have just returned from a 4 week tour finishing off at Malvern Caravan Club site for caravan service and the 3 Counties Caravan Show.

I was pitched about 20 yards from one of the speed ramps. I do wonder why some caravanners show such a lack of respect for their caravans. The sensible ones crawled over the ramps and i mean crawl with both car and caravan. However at least 20% bounced their caravans over the ramps and you could hear the rattleing and banging from inside the caravans. Is it any wonder some caravanners have problems with their caravans? Some crawled over with their cars,then i presume they forgot they had a caravan on the back, accelerated and bounced their caravans.

There were a number of caravanners who went round the site more than once looking for a pitch and each time bounced their caravans over the speed ramps.

It seems to me there are those who care about their caravans and those who do not.

One caravanner even had the audacity to complain about the speed ramps,completely missing the point of why they exist.

Some unserspecting caravanners are goung to buy these abused caravans on the second hand market---god help them.

Hamer

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Hamer

At the risk of winding up Ray (LOL) maybe you have seen the amateur versus the professional caravanner??

Cheers

Dustydog

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts