Manchester Show report

Aug 2, 2006
Visit site
Dear All

I don't know how many of you are fans of the Caravan Channel, but Chris Gosling is still making videos about the caravan industry, just not for the Caravan Channel any more!
If you are planning a visit to Manchester, I thought you might enjoy his show report so I have enclosed it below. Interesting stuff and I've been assured by Eterniti that it will have a caravan on display tomorrow and Sunday. Enjoy!

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Saw the eterniti caravan; it was the pre production model. I will be interested to see more. I'm not sure how much the slide out adds. Anyone imagining a fifth wheel sort of space will be disappointed. I would go for another look though and the development is quite exciting.
mel

Aug 2, 2006
Visit site
It's a very interesting development and I can't wait to see a properly finished, UK-built version.

Here's the second report from Chris Gosling on the show and principly, the Eterniti caravan

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
Hmmmmmm, Well that's off the list as I really don't like the interior or the awning. The space on a laser would be more my thing! never mind that's 25k saved in but a few minutes, no where's the LR options list!

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
I quite like them, interested to see the finished UK made version (thats when it will be cocked up)
at only an extra 2k on my present van you certainly get a lot of extras

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
I like the idea of air con as standard. Not wild about the silly wind out awning. Thats OK if you are abroad alll the time but I don't see much use in the UK. If the van shakes up UK designers a bit though, it will be welcome.
mel

TRENDING THREADS