mappy & michelin

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
I HAVE JUST READ SOME COMMENTS ABOUT tolls in France with reference to mappy & michelin & the different prices! Could someone tell me what they are on aboout as we are due to travel through France in the summer.

thanks

John

Jun 22, 2007
Visit site
Mappy and Michelin are on line routefinders, You enter a destination and usually form of transport they calculate the route giving directions including the tolls you have to pay giving times and distances.I would presume that the 2 web sites have come up with different prices for the same route,it may be that one has used non toll roads therefore making it cheaper.If you put mappy or michelin in Google you will be able to see for yourself.Hope this helps

Jul 10, 2005
Visit site
When I put the route into Via Michelin for our annual pilgrimage to Spain (I know where I am going but a car full of sleepers need to have some participation when they can be bothered to wake up) the road tolls always seem to be what is printed on the itinerary unless I have deviated mid Autoroute. Speed cameras are also exactly where they say they will be.

Nov 10, 2008
Visit site
I have used both too. However, the toll charges on mappy seem to be way higher than those on the Michelin site for the same routes.

Anyone else found this?

G

I live in France and find Via Michelin the better of the two.

S- Are you getting the price for a solo car rather than car caravan combo. If you don't select caravan in the options tab you get the solo toll price.

TRENDING THREADS