Marbella Playa Camping Site Costa del Sol

May 29, 2006
Visit site
We have been going to Marbella Playa Camping site now for the past five years only because its the only resonable one on the costa del sol.

We have had very bad service every time we have been especialy with the reception staff.

The reception staff have no manners and have no idea how to treat the customers.

I would like to hear of any one else who have had good or bad experiences at this campsite.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Never taken a caravan to the Costa del Sol but had a number of holidays there. One of the reps told us that the surlyness of the locals "was just the way they are" - certainly whilst the hotel staff were fine, the local Bank staff where we changed money were truly appalling.

This is not true of Spain in general. Up near the French border in Catalan they are very diferent and welcoming.

For a taste of the true Spain - consider North Atlantic Coast - OK, maybe not so warm/hot but the Picos de Europa is stunning and it is where a lot of the Spannish go for their holidays.

The drive down thro' France is easy or you can take one of the Ferries - my favourite is Brittany Ferries to Santander - excellent service and food.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Never taken a caravan to the Costa del Sol but had a number of holidays there. One of the reps told us that the surlyness of the locals "was just the way they are" - certainly whilst the hotel staff were fine, the local Bank staff where we changed money were truly appalling.

This is not true of Spain in general. Up near the French border in Catalan they are very diferent and welcoming.

For a taste of the true Spain - consider North Atlantic Coast - OK, maybe not so warm/hot but the Picos de Europa is stunning and it is where a lot of the Spannish go for their holidays.

The drive down thro' France is easy or you can take one of the Ferries - my favourite is Brittany Ferries to Santander - excellent service and food.
meant to add (no disrespect andrew) that this topic may be better moved to "Overseas"

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts