Marc - ABI Monza 1400S

Aug 26, 2007
Visit site
Hello everyone

I'm Marc from Bradford and have just been giving my first caravan. It may not be the best thing, but my dad bought a £250 car off ebay, and this little beauty came with it free, and it's mine. :)

Does anyone have any information on this model? Any information would be truely appreciated.

Regards, Marc.

May 12, 2006
Visit site
Sorry Marc,

What year is your new van ???

Plotter did you not know the year ???. I see you need new glasses, and you couldn't find google to see how to get rid of your old pair !!!!!!!!!!!

Val & Frank

Aug 26, 2007
Visit site
Sorry Marc,

What year is your new van ???

Plotter did you not know the year ???. I see you need new glasses, and you couldn't find google to see how to get rid of your old pair !!!!!!!!!!!

Val & Frank
I really don't know the year, but they stopped making the 1400S in 1980, so probably 1970's.

Sep 14, 2007
Visit site
Hi Marc, we've just bought an ABI Monza, probably about the same year - ours is our first van so we don't know much about caravans in general but we have the handbook and some other paperwork. Is there anything specific you need to know? Ours is basic, a bit on the ugly side (but we love her!) and smells a bit like and old mans front room - what do you need to know? Jon

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts