marks on window

Sep 10, 2008
Visit site
We have had our Eldiss Crusader for 6 months from new. I have noticed a mark on the centre front window in between the two panes. It is getting bigger. How do you stop this happening and how would you clean this off. Any advise would be appreciated.

Feb 12, 2008
Visit site
WE HAD THE SAME PROBLEM ELDDIS ODYSSEY WAS TOLD THAT THERE IS NO CURE, ITS THE TWO PAINS HITTING EACH OTHER WHEN TOWING BECAUSE OF TURBULANCE, NEW WINDOW

Jun 18, 2008
Visit site
Same problem with our 2008 Indiana. I intend asking our dealer to replace the window under warranty at first service, but as this problem seems to have been going on for a long time affecting numerous makes of caravan, I wonder whether the same thing will just happen again? Or has the manufacturer come up with a permanent solution?

By the way, the only other problem we have had so far has been a faulty battery charger. I'm generally quite impressed with Bailey build quality - given the number of gripes so many users of this forum seem to have with new vans!

Apr 23, 2008
Visit site
The manufacturers of the window have distributed a faulty batch of windows.Our has exactly the same problem at two months old.A new window has been ordered and will be fitted soon.

Apr 3, 2005
Visit site
Hi All, Sorry hear of your problems I had the same happen 18 months ago. When they replace the centre window ask them to change the two outer windows also or you'll find you have different colour windows I did!

Apr 9, 2006
Visit site
The centre front window in our new 2008 caravan was replaced under warranty a few weeks back. The fault manifests as several white marks between the two panes and is a known defect.

Unfortunately, the replacement window is also now showing the same problem and is booked in with our dealer to be changed yet again.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts