Mattres covers

G

Are you talking about the elasticated sheet that fits over the matress with possibly a logo on it, or a separate cover to enhance the depth of mattress? If the former, you can get mattress covers from John Lewis etc although if you have a cut off then you may need to tuck a piece under. If the latter try IKEA for various thicknesses.

Apr 27, 2006
Visit site
Kevin,

Try Acton & Acton in Rochdale, I have just placed an order for a fitted sheet and mattress cover for an island bed in a Swift Conqueror, which is an unusual shape. If you give them the dimensions, they can produce anything you require.

www.actonandactonltd.co.uk

May 1, 2006
Visit site
Hi Kev,

I think I know exactly what you mean. We took the cover off our Hobby 750 fixed bed which had been shrunk before and we shrunk it some more! So off to Hobby to get one and this seems an impossible task.

So whilst shopping in Swindon I reluctantly went into Primark when my Wife reminded me that we bought some good quality low cost towels for our Jacuzzi. Sure enough we bought some more for the Motorhome and two very low cost fitted sheets. We wrapped one either side and then put a mattress protector on the top. I cannot see exactly what we paid from the receipt but it was very low cost. A shower curtain was

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts