Mattress toppers.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We are considering buying one of these " memory foam " mattress toppers for the caravan and would appreciate any comments from current owners - do they work ?

Apr 4, 2005
Visit site
Hi Les

There are some reviews already on this matter and some come under memory foam toppers. I looked into some and eventually bought the 2" Raskelf which I used for the first time recently. It certainly did the job and made quite a difference and for the first time ever, I slept quite well in the caravan although the beds are very hard. I could recommend this make. Good sleeping!

May 3, 2005
Visit site
BEEN TO BENTALLS TODAY AND SEEN THEIR TOPPERS, THEY LOOK FANTASTIC, IN THE SUNDAY PAPERS THEY HAD FOR SALE MANMADE INSIDE, THESE ONES IN BENTALLS ARE DUCK AND FEATHER FOR DBLE 60.00....I THINK IS GOOD.....GOT TO TRY OURS OUT YET BUT SHOULD BE COOLER IN SUMMER AND WARMER IN WINTER.....NO I'M NOT ON A COMMISION BUT LOVE FINDING A BARGAIN...

Jun 1, 2005
Visit site
Hi

You need to get Northern Nights featherbed available from QVC - they are just brilliant - I've got them on all my beds at home and it feels like you're sleeping on air!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts