mazda 6 estate

jr2

Jul 13, 2007
Visit site
Had almost decided to buy a Mazda 6 diesel estate for towing until I read the comments about its inadequate handbrake in the 2007 Towcar of the Year reports. Have other owners found the handbrake to be this bad?

Aug 22, 2006
Visit site
Hi Jennifer,

I have had the Mazda 6 Diesel Est (55 Plate)for the last 12months towing a bailey ranger 550/6 with no problems experienced with handbrake and the mazda does make an excellent towcar as the report suggests

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We used to have a Mazda 6 Estate TS2 2.0L Diesel (56 plate - company car). It was the best car we ever had and if I could have kept it I would. It towed our van no problem, was reliable, no handbrake problems, lovely to drive, really comfy, loads of room. Our only complaint was the radio controls, which to be fair don't affect your driving!!!! Go for it!

jr2

Jul 13, 2007
Visit site
We used to have a Mazda 6 Estate TS2 2.0L Diesel (56 plate - company car). It was the best car we ever had and if I could have kept it I would. It towed our van no problem, was reliable, no handbrake problems, lovely to drive, really comfy, loads of room. Our only complaint was the radio controls, which to be fair don't affect your driving!!!! Go for it!
Thanks very much for the reassurance. Very helpful comments and I'm most grateful - and relieved!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts