Me and my big mouth!

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
think a ken yer wee wifey lordy :)

ask her if she remembers a big hairy scotsman coming doon on holiday to his auld aunties, certain she stayed around the corner from her. the local lassies were fightin ower who was to show me around town and the long walks along the canal.

looks familiar, ask her if she remembers a young man called " chrighton farquhar".

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Well what a small world we live in MacH.

She sure does remember a wee laddie called Chrighton Farquhar. In fact she even remembers his pimply face as he crawled out of the canal soaking wet after the locals threw him in. She said he looked just like a wringing wet sporran coming straight out of a washing machine :O)

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Her Ladyship swore her friend had a photo of Chrighton Farquhar. She has just got back home after going to her friends to fetch it.

The pic is of you Chrighton and your local conquest and the last they heard of her was when you returned north of the border and married her.

My wife wants to know if you're still married to her MacHighlander.

She said that Mabel Farquhar was far more upmarket than her maiden name of Scattergood.

I post the pic of your goodself for your delectation Chrighton. I do hope you don't think I'm forward in calling you Chrighton, far easier to type than MacHighlander :O)

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Dear Crichton & RobT

SWMBO has given me a clip around the earhole for using the wrong syntax and rhetoric. "Hatered" is withdrawn and no substitute will be forthcoming.

I have been reminded that I was married at the back of the Alliance amd Leicester Building Society in Pitlochry on Christmas Eve and spent two weeks honeymoon at the Pine Trees Hotel hosted by the MacLellan family.

I also have to admit that after all the extraneous hogmahgandy going on with John Terry and Ashley Cole my RBS tenners may be gambled elsewhere! Like Aston Villa on Sunday!!

Cheers

Dustydog, tail between his legs

Aug 4, 2005
Visit site
Dear Crichton & RobT

SWMBO has given me a clip around the earhole for using the wrong syntax and rhetoric. "Hatered" is withdrawn and no substitute will be forthcoming.

I have been reminded that I was married at the back of the Alliance amd Leicester Building Society in Pitlochry on Christmas Eve and spent two weeks honeymoon at the Pine Trees Hotel hosted by the MacLellan family.

I also have to admit that after all the extraneous hogmahgandy going on with John Terry and Ashley Cole my RBS tenners may be gambled elsewhere! Like Aston Villa on Sunday!!

Cheers

Dustydog, tail between his legs
Dusty Dog, Hope the slap around the ear was not too severe :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts