Mediterranean France

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi All

This is a bit vague but wife and I are thinking of expanding our horizons, we've 'vanned extensively in Brittany, Normandy and in Alsace and Lorraine, and sampling the Med coast of France this summer. As we are both teachers this would be in July/August. Are the any quieter areas along the Med coast or is it all very hectic and busy at that time of year? We would prefer a site right on the coast as we have inflatable boat with with outboard which we use on our hols. We have a twin axle van and so we would need somewhere with fairly large pitches. We prefer quiter sites. All suggetsions gratefully received.

Regards

Tim

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
been to med last 4 yrs in july aug yes it is busy,very nice at port baccaras carol.ps go to the web site
Tim it is busy in the summer, if you find the thread just below yours here on Caravanning Esterel you will see my comments on the site.

We have seen quite a few people there with boats and inflatables. On our last visit we had twin axle, awning, car and three tents on our pitch with space to spare.

If you were interested just tell them that you need a large space and I am sure they will help. And I know they can advise on where to launch boat etc.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts