Men only.

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
One of the girls here, it's all a bit boring tonight, maybe everybody's having a night out or gone away for the weekend. I think I'll just have an early night.....Yawn!!!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
One of the girls here, it's all a bit boring tonight, maybe everybody's having a night out or gone away for the weekend. I think I'll just have an early night.....Yawn!!!
Sorry Wendy. I t has been a bit heavy, hasn't it? Smiley, where's joke One? (someone had to ask!)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Emmerson probably the ladies are getting excited about their Easter meat and are packing, etc. I must agree with Wendy though without the likes of Lord B. and CliveV there is not the normal banter. No disrespects to any other contributer.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Emmerson probably the ladies are getting excited about their Easter meat and are packing, etc. I must agree with Wendy though without the likes of Lord B. and CliveV there is not the normal banter. No disrespects to any other contributer.
Should have read "Easter meet" I can only blame the effects of the Irish/Scottish necter on my typing finger. Emmerson you must have had a damn good lunch to be still under the affluence of inchohole at gone 10:00pm. Hope it was not a "working lunch".

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts